Sick Beard is a server-based application that runs on your file server, it can manage and sort all of your television shows. It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows and when they are posted it downloads them, sorts and renames them, and optionally generates metadata for them. It currently supports NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, NZBs’R'Us, Newzbin, Womble’s Index, NZB.su, TVTorrents and EZRSS and retrieves show information from theTVDB.com and TVRage.com.
- automatic torrent/NZB download for new episodes
- XBMC library updates and NFO/TBN generation
- renames episode files for any show
- sends NZBs directly to SABnzbd, prioritizes and categorizes them properly
- available for any platform, uses simple HTTP interface
- can notify XBMC or use Growl to notify any OSX/Windows PC when new episodes are downloaded
- specials and double episode support